Complete WordPress classic editor tutorial can be found at our website:
For more videos and WordPress tutorials, visit our site at:
1. To create a new page for your website, go to the navigation menu, go to pages, and then click on “add new”.
2. You should end up on a page that looks like a blank editing page.
3. First enter a new title. I’m naming mine “Test page 1”.
4. The area below where you add a New Title is the editor window. This is where you can edit your page.
5. To add text to a page just start typing. I typed Hello world.
6. You can change the type of text that you are writing. Right now, the text is a paragraph.
7. If you click where it says paragraph it will open a drop-down menu that will allow you to change the text from a paragraph to a type of header that you would like.
8. Next to the paragraph drop down menu you see that you have a tool bar that allows you edit your text in different ways like you can in Microsoft word. You can bold the text, italicize it, make bullets, make a numbered list, make it a blocked quote, align the text to the left, right, or center, change the text into a link and insert a read more tag.
9. If you click on the very last icon it will open another row of tools that you can use. Like changing the color of the text or undoing the last thing that you did.
10. You can add audio, images or videos to your page. To do that click the add media button.
11. It should open an add media window.
12. In this window you can upload the media you want by clicking on the select files button.
13. If you already have media uploaded that you want to use, click on the media library tab and it will take you to a window that has media that you have uploaded. As you can see, I have two photos in my library.
14. Once you have the picture, audio, or video that you want. Click the insert into page button on the bottom right to add it to your page.
15. Now your editor window should look similar to the my image.
16. You can edit the media by clicking on it. The example I’m using is if you have an image. When you click on the image a little tool bar will appear above it. This tool bar will allow you to change where the image is, edit it, or remove the image.
17. If you want to preview what your page will look like on your website before you publish it, click the preview button.
18. This is what my page looks like. As you can see it has the title I gave it, the text that I typed “hello world” and the picture that I wanted.
19. Once you are done editing your page click the publish button to post your page to the website.
Fuente – Source
How to Use the Classic Editor in WordPress
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉