Another #WordPressTutorial by Greensboro SEO Pro!
In this video, we talk about #WordPressImageOptimization.
We already have several videos on the channel about #ImageOptimization planning, strategy, and theory. This one is all about execution.
Not all WordPress themes treat image metadata the same way. Here, we use Divi as an example. As #PageBuilder theme, it has a few unique quirks. These quirks provide both advantages and disadvantages. The main thing is that you know and understand them.
Whatever WordPress theme you choose, the key is to triple check when and how #AltText can be added. The only way to be sure is to check the source code. We should you how to do that here. But that’s not all.
In this Divi Image Optimization Walkthrough, we touch on:
✔ Quick Look at Media Gallery & Why It Doesn’t Work (1:05)
✔ How to Find Alt Text & Title Tags in Source Code (1:56)
✔ Optimizing Featured Images in WordPress Posts (3:39)
✔ How to Add Alt Text & Image Titles in Divi Posts (5:06)
✔ How to Add Alt Text & Image Titles in Divi Builder (8:57)
✔ Image Optimization Workaround For Divi Modules (12:07)
It’s a lot to digest.
Here are the main points:
1. Optimizing images in WordPress via the Media Gallery does not always work. Depending on your theme, you may need to examine several strategies to make sure your desired alt text and image title tags are added to your media.
2. Try different techniques. Check the final product via the source code of the page the image is placed on.
3. In Divi, Featured Images on Posts automatically assume the post title as alt text. No title tags are added. Media Gallery settings do not matter.
3. In the Divi Builder, Image Modules have their own designated place to add alt text and image titles. You can find it in the “Advanced” tab under “Attributes.” A few other modules also feature this option.
4. You can also use the Text Editor (HTML) in WordPress pages and posts to add alt text and title tags to images. This even works in Divi modules that feature a WYSIWYG text box.
Depending on your theme, there may be other quirks.
Whatever the case, it’s crucial that your theme makes it possible to #SEOOptimizeImages–and that you triple check that your tags are actually added to the final page.
After all, your alt text and title tags are useless if they don’t translate to the front end of your website.
While this may seem like a small thing, #SearchEngineOptimization is made up of “small things.”
Tedious tasks like image optimization are what make us better than most #SEOAgencies.
Now, you’re one step closer to being in the same boat.
Continue that journey on this channel and
Like and subscribe for more of our #InternetMarketingTraining videos.
Comment below with questions. We might answer in a video!
And please, feel free to troll our videos if you are so inclined.
Image Optimization Video 1 – Speed
Image Optimization Video 2 – SEO
Image Optimization Video 3 – Geo Targeting
Image Optimization Playlist
🛒💥💰NEED MORE CUSTOMERS?💰💥🛒
SEO is probably the most high-impact strategy available to you.
Do your customers use Google?
Do you think they will continue to do so over the next 5-10 years?
If yes, SEO is probably your most sustainable marketing strategy as well.
Still don’t get it?
Let us clarify with our free SEO video audit:
🤓📈🐱👤FOLLOW GREENSBORO SEO PRO🐱👤📈🤓
What We Do:
Free SEO Audit:
Check Us Out on All of Your Favorite Platforms.
Fuente – Source
How to Add Alt Text & Title Tags to Images in WordPress, Divi, & Others [Divi & WordPress Tutorial]
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉