In this tutorial, you’ll learn the basics of WordPress SEO and how to use its built-in features in combination with the Yoast SEO plugin.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) which was commonly used as a blogging platform. But it has developed into much more than that.
It is now used by millions to create all sorts of websites from ecommerce websites to business websites and more.
WordPress SEO is no different than just regular search engine optimization. WordPress is a tool that makes traditional SEO techniques and strategies easier to implement and technically sound.
In this tutorial you’ll learn:
1. How to choose a WordPress theme without compromising technical SEO.
2. Whether you should choose HTTP or HTTPS as well as www vs. non-www versions.
3. The “optimal” permalink structure and how to set it up.
4. Basic plugin configuration for Yoast SEO.
5. The difference between posts and pages.
6. What the title and custom URL features mean from an SEO perspective.
7. On-page optimization best practices with the WYSIWYG editor
8. On-post/page Yoast SEO settings.
9. Using pages to manipulate your URL structure.
This is the first video in a two-part series. The next video will cover advanced SEO techniques using WordPress.
Best On-Page SEO Techniques ►
On-Page SEO Study ►
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Fuente – Source
Wordpress SEO Tutorial for Beginners (Search Engine Optimization Basics)
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉