Need help with WordPress websites? I’m available through Fiverr:
Try to upload a WordPress theme or plugin, but it gave you an error: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.
And you can’t find this freaking php.ini?
No worries, I’ll show you how to fix this issue in few minutes
try this video if the method in this video didn’t work:
Hey, I just met you and this is crazy. I make helpful tutorials, so tip me maybe?
Support the channel when buying on Amazon:
Steps to add php.ini to WordPress:
1. In Cpanel under “”files”” select “”File Manager””
2. In Public_html, create new file by pressing “”+ File”” sign in top left corner
3. Name the file php.ini and click save
4. Find php.ini in the folder, right-click it and choose “”edit”” and click “”edit”” again
5. In the text editor add following code:
memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_filesize = 50M
post_max_size = 50M
max_execution_time = 300
6. Click “”Save changes”” in the top right corner and close the window
7. Go to Cpanel, and scroll down until you find “”PHP Processes””
8. Click “”Kill Processes””
9. You can now install a new theme or plugin up until 50Mb, if you want it to be more, just increase the numbers in the code.
Where the heck is Cpanel? Check this:
You’ll find more tutorials here:
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below, I will be glad to help. I hope you liked this tutorial!
Fuente – Source
Wordpress fix: The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉