Use the free WooCustomizer plugin to easily edit your WooCommerce shop page, Product page, Cart & Checkout pages and User account pages.
With all the settings neatly built into the WordPress Customizer you can easily and quickly customize your WooCommerce pages without having to create a child theme and manually add your own WooCommerce code snippets.
Some of the main features in WooCustomizer are:
– Using WooCustomizer prevents you from creating a child theme to add WooCommerce code snippets.
– Edit the design for WooCommerce elements such as buttons, sale banners, account tabs and more.
– Edit ‘Add To Cart’ button texts per product type, change product section labels, add to price text and more.
– Add ‘Continue Shopping’ button to product pages
– Add ‘Sold Out’ banner to products that are out of stock.
– Add ‘New Product’ banner to products created with a specified number of days.
– Design ‘Add to Cart’ buttons and ‘Sale’ banners for your WooCommerce products.
– Edit or remove any elements on all WooCommerce pages.
– Set WooCommerce Shop list products per page & products per row.
– Display product stock amounts.
– Remove Product Elements such as Title, product SKU, product – Categories, tags & more.
– Edit Product Page tabs & tab headings text for WooCommerce products.
– Edit User Account Page Tabs & tab headings text for User Account sections.
– Add custom text to the WooCommerce Empty Cart page.
– Remove Checkout page fields or Order Notes for users purchasing on your store.
– Add product mini-statistics for Administrator Users to see product sales on the site front-end.
❤️Read more on WooCustomizer –
WooCustomizer Pro Features include:
❤️WooCommerce Catalogue Mode:
Easily remove the purchase functionality from your shop, turning your online store into a beautiful online catalogue.
❤️WooCommerce Product Quick View:
Give your users the option to preview your products and easily ‘add to cart’ or browse the images from within a popup on your shop page, or click through to the product page after they’ve seen it all.
❤️WooCommerce Ajax Product Search:
Add simple ajax product search to your search bar and configure a bunch of settings to display a prediction of products when your users start typing to search for your products.
❤️WooCommerce Menu Cart:
Turn on Menu Cart & select which menu area you would like to add a WooCommerce cart with an optional dropdown basket to, displaying the users shopping cart.
❤️See more on WooCustomizer –
Fuente – Source
WooCustomizer – Customize WooCommerce Pages
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉