This SiteGround WordPress tutorial is a complete beginner’s guide for those with no prior web-design experience. It shows how to set up a WordPress website step-by-step and is produced by Amiria Gale, a high school teacher from New Zealand.
For a more in-depth tutorial, please visit:
The video is broken into the following sections:
• Introduction (a brief overview of WordPress, looking at my personal artist website as an example)
• Selecting hosting and website name (this section runs through SiteGround hosting plans – Startup and Growbig pricing – and selecting a domain. All options are explained, including the data center locations. We also explain how to access SiteGround live chat if support is needed).
• How to install WordPress at SiteGround
• Adding and customizing a new theme (this allows you to transform the appearance of your website)
• Making an About Page (this also includes adding images)
• Posts, categories and tags
• Adding a menu in WordPress
• Adding a contact form + plugins
• Adding content to the sidebar using widgets
• Adding buy now buttons
• Backing up your website (a complete SiteGround wordpress backup).
• Final words
For a full SiteGround hosting review, please visit: ‘How to make an artist website’ This article compares different blogging platforms and website design tools and explains why I recommend a WordPress website hosted by SiteGround. This article focuses upon artist websites in particular, but is relevant for those wishing to build a website about any topic.
Fuente – Source
SiteGround WordPress Tutorial 2018
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉