How can you get Enhanced E-commerce Tracking for your WooCommerce stores?
Today, in this demo we’re going to give you a demo on how you can get Enhanced E-commerce Tracking for your WooCommerce stores so as to get deep analytical insights about overall shopper behaviour throughout entire buyer’s journey and take right business decisions accordingly.
– What if you are having the power to use Google tracking Id to track buyers actions?
– What if you are having a Google tracking code to track your product performance?
– What if you are having enhanced eCommerce enabled at your site?
We will help you get it done all at one place.
Hey, guys, here is how you can easily enjoy enhanced E-commerce tracking features of Google analytics at your online stores.
What is Analytics for WooCommerce?
– It is a WooCommerce analytic extension that enables shopping behavior tracking at online stores.
– It ultimately helps you to track an overall product performance from shopping to transaction behavior with the help of Google analytics.
Read user guide on “How to use Google analytics” here:
To read tutorial read SlideShare ppt:
So, if you are a store owner, you should try it foremost to track each and every action of your customers at the store (shopping behavior, add-to-cart action, checkout behavior analysis, product performance, refunds and abandoned cart information and analyze their interests and behaviors accordingly.
Steps to get started with a process that gives ecommerce reports:
1. Go to WordPress dashboard of the plugin.
2. Get Google Analytics ID by clicking on Admin settings-
Tracking code, copy it from there.
3. Paste ID in the general settings tab of the dashboard.
4. Get global tracking code from website tracking section of Analytics account, if you already have it from any third party extension, disable “Add global tracking code”.
5. Enable enhanced e-commerce tracking and set E-commerce setup at your Analytics account by clicking on
6. Admin settings- E-commerce settings- Enable Ecommerce setup.
7. Click on “Save settings” after making all the settings done.
What does our extension do?
It helps vendors to analyze the following eCommerce reports-
1- Shopping behavior report – This report gives you an idea about visitors at your site, their stay duration, and corresponding actions.
2- Checkout behavior report – This report gives you an idea for the customer actions at the checkout page be it billing and shipping, payment, review, and sessions with transactions.
3- Product performance report – This report gives information on analytics about various products on the basis of store items revenue, quantity, average price, refund amount, Cart-to-Detail rate, Buy-to-detail rate etc.
4- Sales performance report – This report gives sales information on revenue, tax, shipping, refund amount and quantity as per the various orders of customers.
5- Product list performance report – This report helps to get an idea about how the clusters of products are performing at the WooCommerce stores.
6- Captures product impression, add to cart, click event
Capture product impression, clicks, viewing online store items details, add-to-cart initiating a checkout process, transactions and refund etc.
So, guys, this is how all the above features will help you to track eCommerce traffic at your WooCommerce store.
To study more on Analytics, head over to blog:
To get more updates on Google Analytics E-commerce tracking, stay connected with us.
Your first step is to CONNECT WITH US
SUBSCRIBE US NOW-
Reach Us at:
If you liked our video, plz like share and subscribe with us to keep getting interesting updates.
Follow us on MakeWebBetter
Contact Us at-
If you like our shared information, do like, share and for updates on business and marketing ideas.
Leave a comment in the comment box for your suggestions.
Thanks for staying tuned
#WooCommerce #GoogleAnalytics #Plugin #ecommerce #woocommerceplugins #wordpressplugins #wordpress #onlinestore #business #smallbusiness #extensions #marketing #makewebbetter
Fuente – Source
Setup of Enhanced E-commerce for WooCommerce Store
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉