This tutorial will show you how to add a plugin to your WordPress website. Plugins can be used to improve compatibility, appearance, and more.
Complete WordPress plugin tutorial can be found at our website:
For more videos and WordPress tutorials, visit our site at:
1. First, hover over the “Plugins” category on the navigation bar and click on “Add New”.
2. You will be taken to a page with a navigation bar at the top and a grid of available plugins below. Begin by searching for a specific type in the search bar at the top right of the page, or browse through the different categories. You can browse through featured, popular, recommended, and favorites.
3. When you find the option you want, click install now.
4. After you install, you have to activate. You can do this in two different ways. The first option is to go to what you have installed by clicking on the option underneath “Plugins” on the navigation bar. Then you click “activate” for whichever one you wish to use.
5. The other way to activate it is to remain on the same page after installation. The “Install Now” button will turn into an “Activate” button. Click on that.
6. Regarding usage, each download is different. To understand how to use a specific item, either click on “More Details” underneath the activate button, or return to your installed plugins and click on “View Details” underneath the desired item. Typically, the descriptions also give insight into how to use it.
Fuente – Source
How to Use Plugins for Your WordPress Website
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉