In this video you can learn how to setup and install google tracking id in your wordpress site to tracking visitors data visiting your website. Analytics data pertaining to how many visitors visited along with which country they visited from and how many pages they visited and how long they viewed the page and much more.
1. Hi youtube viewers, In todays video we will see how to setup and install google analytics into your wordpress website.
2. Google analytics helps us analyse data on our website by tracking the website visitors demographics or their gender , age and the pages they visit on your site and how long they are spending time on your website. So that we can take informed decisions how to better serve our visitors on the website and improve the website for better interactive experience
3. This is a two process video, first we need to set up a google analaytics account to get the google analytics tracking code.
4. Next installing or activating the google analytics tracking code in your wordpress site.
5. Now lets begin the first step, that is to get the google analytics code.
6. First you need to be signed into a google account, if you dont already have one, then sign-up and create a google account.
7. Next search for google analytics account, and click URL link.
8. Next click and sign-up for google analytics if you dont have a google anlaytics account yet.
9. Next On this page, you need to create a New account.
10. You can choose either to track your website or your mobile app here, since we are tracking wordpress website, we are selecting website option here.
11. Next, Give your account a suitable name thats relevant to the property you are tracking.
12. Next, type in a appropriate property name, here property is our wordpress website.
13. Next, enter the URL of the property your tracking.
14. Next, select the industry category your website is associated or promotes.
15. Next, choose a appropriate timezone you are located in.
16. Next, go through the data sharing settings and check and uncheck which you prefer and which you dont.
17. Next, click Get Tracking ID button to get your google analytics tracking ID.
18. And finally, you need to read both the google analytics terms and conditions and accept it.
19. This is your google analytics tracking ID and this is your tracking code.
20. You can with add the tracking id or the tracking code in your wordpress website.
21. Next process is to install and activate the google analytics tracking id into your wordpress site.
22. Log into your wordpress site.
23. Next in your wordpress dashboard go to plugins and click add new.
24. Next search Google Analytics for WordPress by Monster Insights in the plugins search box.
25. Next activate and install the monster Insights plugin.
26. Next click settings text link, under Google Analytics Monster Insights plugin.
27. Next complete the Google Authentication, by clicking Authenticate with your google account button.
28. Next, click allow button to give monsterinsights.com permission to access and analyse your Google Analytics data.
29. Finally click complete connection button to connect google analytics to your wordpress website.
30. You can see here your google analytics tracking ID has been activated.
31. Move to the end of the page and click save changes button.
32. You can click Reports under Insights to view vistors data like pages they visited, sessions, duration on pages and bounce rates.
33. But if you want more indepth visitors analytics data, you can view it in your google analytics account.
34. I hope you enjoyed watching google analytics tutorial video.
35. Please like and comment on our video and do subscribe for more videos like these. Thank you
#googleanalytics #analyticstrackingid #wordpress #webanalytics #wordpressanalytics
Subscribe to our youtube channel: www.youtube.com/c/designopage
To view our tutorial videos on youtube:
Like our facebook page and connect with us:
Visit our social media design site for design, procedure or process concept, team up:
Omission Huma-Huma Reggae | Funky
google analytics tracking id
google analytics setup
setup google analytics
google analytics ecommerce
google analytics property tracking id youtube
google analytics youtube tracking
google analytics ecommerce setup
google analytics for website
google analytics website
how to use google analytics
google analytics web property id
google analytics website tracking
google analytics for my website
Fuente – Source
How to setup google analytics tracking ID in wordpress 2019
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉