Curious about Gutenberg, the new content editor in WordPress 5.0? In this video, Max from Yoko Co shows you around the new interface.
Gutenberg is a significant upgrade from the traditional WordPress WYSIWYG editor. In the video, we answer questions like:
– How does Gutenberg affect my content editing?
– Why does Gutenberg make my editing page look different?
– What are blocks in the WordPress Gutenberg editor?
– How to disable Gutenberg in WordPress
Gutenberg becomes the new default editor in WordPress 5.0 and above. If you’re used to using visual page building tools, you should be able to catch on quickly. Some of its features include:
– A visual block-based editing system with many types of blocks
– A new layout for the post editing page
– More built-in embed options for third-party content, like YouTube, Twitter, Reddit and more
– Compatibility with many major plugins, including Beaver Builder
– The ability for users to revert to the classic editor
– Support for custom fields and meta boxes
For more information about Gutenberg in WordPress, visit:
To learn more about us, visit:
Fuente – Source
Gutenberg for WordPress 5.0 Demo – New Features Explained
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉