The All in One SEO pack plugin works with “Pages” and “Posts” by default, but you can enable it for other custom post types as well. Watch our video to learn how. Below is an outline of the steps.
1. Log into WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click “All in One SEO”, then “General Settings” in the navigation menu.
3. Scroll down to the “Custom Post Type Settings” section, and click “Enabled” next to “SEO for Custom Post Types” if it is not already enabled.
4. The menu will then drop down and give you additional options. Next to “SEO on only these post types” select the post types you want to use the SEO features on.
5. If you want to set the title tags for your custom post type, click “Enabled” next to “Enable Advanced Options”. Then, check the box for “Custom titles”.
6. The menu will then drop down and allow you to modify the titles for your custom post types. You can click the question mark to see examples of the supported options.
7. After choosing your “Custom Post Type” settings click the Update Options button on the bottom.
Read more in our full article –
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Fuente – Source
Enabling All in One SEO Pack for Custom Post Types in WordPress
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉