Today’s video is in continuation from the last one in which we installed the theme and some settings with plugins, however today we are going to see the final set of ecommerce store settings on WordPress.
WordPress literally provides the flexibility to create any type of website. As its getting updated due to largest open community its getting’s updates on regular basis, so adding functionality day by day.
Th main example is ecommerce store which we are building although it can be a herculean task however we have make it very easy.
Activities which we are going to perform today are as below
1. Default installation of WordPress (I have already discussed the domain and hosting part in a separate video).
2. Installation of Storefront theme (Completed in last video)
3. Installation of woocommerce (Completed in last video)
4. Cleanup of unwanted things in wordpress (Completed in last video)
5. Configuration of basic settings of woocommerce (Completed in last video)
6. Adding simple product (Completed in last video)
7. Adding a variable product (Completed in last video)
8. Configuration of accepting payments using paypal (Completed in last video)
9. Making pages fullwidth wherever necessary.(Completed in last video)
10. Customizing sidebarRemoving it.(Completed in last video)
11. Add woocommerce widgets to sidebar.(Completed in last video)
12. Adding custom widget in sidebar.(Completed in last video)
13. Managing menu for ecommerce store.(Completed in last video)
14. Setting contact us page.(Completed in last video)
15. Adding Gallery on website.(Completed in last video)
16. Adding social media buttons.(Completed in last video)
17. Insert Logo.(Completed in last video)
18. Setting up homepage.(Completed in last video)
19. Adding images to category.(Completed in last video)
20. Adding image slider to the homepage
21. Change colour of header and other settings to make site attractive.
22. Setting up taxes
23. Setting up upselling, cross selling and grouping of products.
24. Setting up shipping
25. Setting up coupons
You will be amazed by checking all my videos that it’s very easy to create an ecommerce store.
So let’s get started.
If you like my video please make me happy by sharing it on social media and subscribing my YouTube channel
If you are still not able to understand or just don’t want to get your hands dirty then you can hire us for this and other jobs by checking the below link:
Website Affiliate Links
Products I use
Samson Go Mic:
Microsoft Office 365:
UPS for my desktop:
Share, Support, Subscribe!!!
About: TECHBULU is a YouTube Channel, where you will find technical, travel and lifestyle videos
Fuente – Source
Ecommerce store important settings in wordpress – Last Part
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉