How can I become a web developer in 2017?
I’ve received this question multiple times on this channel and so here is my attempt at answering it.
Becoming a web developer/web designer is a great way to earn a higher salary, to work for yourself and to obtain a location independent lifestyle; a lifestyle that allows you to live and work from wherever you want.
In this video, I break down how you too can become a full stack WordPress developer who can write both front end and back end code.
Not only that but you should be able to achieve this in 6 months or less.
I recommend a total of 2 online video courses and 8 web development books.
My recommended books and courses are as follows:
1. Photoshop CC Essential Training and Photoshop CC for Web Design ⇢
3. Jump Start Bootstrap: Get Up to Speed With Bootstrap in a Weekend by Syed Fazle Rahman ⇢
4. PHP and MySQL Web Development: A Beginner’s Guide by Marty Matthews ⇢
6. WordPress for Beginners 2017: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering WordPress by Dr. Andy Williams ⇢
Alternative: WordPress Beginners Guide ⇢
7. Professional WordPress: Design and Development by Brad Williams ⇢
8. PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice by Matt Zandstra ⇢
9. Professional WordPress Plugin Development by Brad Williams ⇢
Not sure if web development is for you? Try out Treehouse for free:
PHP Web Services: APIs for the Modern Web by Lorna Jane Mitchell ⇢
Pro Git by Scott Chacon ⇢
SASS Tutorials ⇢
Fuente – Source
Become a WordPress Web Developer | From Beginner to Pro
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉