Learn how to make a robots.txt file for your WordPress website, which can give you more control of what can and cannot crawl your website. Below is an outline of the steps.
1. Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click “All in One SEO” then “Feature Manager.”
3. Find the robots.txt feature and click the “Activate” button.
4. Click the “Robots.txt” link in the “All in One SEO” menu.
5. You can then add your rules as needed. Click “Add Rule” to save them. This will automatically generate a robots.txt file that includes your rules.
Read more in our full article on how to Create a robots.txt file in WordPress with All in One SEO Pack –
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Fuente – Source
How to Create a robots.txt file in WordPress with All in One SEO Pack
Necesitas ayuda con wp? Entonces WPVideo es tu sitio.
Encuentra lo que buscas entre cientos de miles de videos y experiencias personales de otros usuarios. Todos los que empezamos con wp deberíamos tener acceso a esta web, ojalá yo hubiera tenido algo así cuando empecé mi camino como webmaster 🙂
Pero ahora quiero y puedo poner esta web a vuestra disposición.
Need help with wp? Then WPVideo is your site.
Find what you are looking for among hundreds of thousands of videos and personal experiences of other users. All of us who started with wp should have access to this website, I wish I had something like that when I started my journey as webmaster 🙂
But now I want and I can put this website at your disposal.
Enjoy it 😉